Payment methods include PayPal, credit card, debit card.
Our accepted payments policy gives buyers on email@example.com convenient payment options. To help ensure a safe marketplace, as a buyer you can only use our approved payment methods
PayPal: To make checkout faster, you’ll now log in to your PayPal account on the checkout page. To skip PayPal login altogether, select the checkbox that says ‘Remember me for faster checkout on firstname.lastname@example.org on the PayPal login box
Is it safe to order online?
Absolutely! Our merchant processor, PAYPAL, is the premier choice of legitimate businesses selling their products and services online. They have an excellent track record of safety and security for online purchases, without even one incidence in their operational history. PAYPAL secured and approved merchant process is noted by a yellow lock at the bottom or top of the page during your order. Using the latest encrypting technology ensures a safe and secure transaction you can feel good about.
Note: PAYPAL handles the payment directly using their highly encrypted secured server technology to ensure that your card details are secured. We do not have anything to do with your card details. PAYPAL processes the payment and instantly redirects you to our thank you page.
[List Other Payments You accept here and why they must trust it]
- Sending cash through the mail
- Sending cash or money orders through instant, point-to-point cash transfer services (that aren’t banks) such as Western Union or MoneyGram
- Mailing checks or money orders (except for items in categories specifically permitted)
- Paying through bank-to-bank transfers (except for items in categories specifically permitted)
- Paying using online or other payment methods not specifically permitted in this policy